Nostalgia of GLPS

Found some postings I've uploaded during GLPS about 5 years ago.
Those writings are absolute disaster, but I don't really want to erase those.
My experience of GLPS is one of the most precious things in my life, because it made me to wish to enter KMLA for the first time.
I can't even remember those names which should be familiar then. However, I still have that feeling...
Miss, the past
I wish I could call their name again before the end of my life :)
+to be surprised, I found there are Mr. Tweedie's comments on my past postings. God I feel odd...

Comments

  1. Wish I can go back then for just a sec, that will be enough :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is excellent to see, and as we discussed in class, it's always helpful and meaningful to review old writing to see how far you've come. That's part of why I created the blog program waaaay back in 2010. And maybe in another 5 years you will come back here again and read your I Remember essay and think of how you actually found that boy at college. Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do What You Wanna Do

Childrens and adults