About myself.

 Hello everybody who comes in my blog! My name is Min Ji Kim and this is my blog Raindrop. I'm in GLPS   camp and I made my blog in GLPS writing class.
 And, I'm introduce myself now. I'm from Korea Gwangju city. My birthday is Feb,24th. My family member is my mother, father, brother,and me. Also, I have two pets, one bird and one puppy. I love them very much.    My favorite subject is science because my dream is scientist and my hobby is playing musical instrument like piano. And my nickname is flowerinblue. I like studying math and science because they're very funny. My favorite idol group in 2NE1. I like there song and dance. I hope you know lots of things about me.

Comments

  1. FIX:
    line 1: in -> to
    line 3: And, I'm introduce -> I will introduce
    line 3: member is -> members are
    line 6: scientist and my -> to become a scientist. My
    line 6: instruments (plural)
    line 6: And my -> My
    line 8: in -> is before 2NE1
    line 8: there -> their

    Just a few minor mistakes. Everything else is fine. Do not start a sentence with "And".
    Nice to meet you. It's rare to see a science girl. I hope you keep studying science until you become a scientist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do What You Wanna Do

Nostalgia of GLPS

Childrens and adults